View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

Number of posts : 13615
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:12 pm

A tall female in black robes was walking through the hidden grass village. It was the dead of night so not maybe people noticed her as she passed through. Her long black hair was concealed within the hood that she wore over her head. So far she’d gone through the village undetected which was good. Wouldn’t want anyone recognizing her face on the bounty board and turning her in right? She was so hungry; it seemed like forever since she had a meal. It was so tempting to just break in to one of those stores and steal some but she couldn’t. The village was too big she would be detected for sure if she tried such a stunt. No, she had to just keep walking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

Number of posts : 8245
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Yakito Yozi was walking through the streets of Konoha and saw a girl that was looking quite hungry and decided he would buy her lunch he then said " Hey girl how would ya like me to buy ya some lunch." He said as he waited for a reply. He had brown hair and brown eye's and pale skin and white line on his head that showed the kekkie genkia's mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Yoruko, the name of the girl smiled at the offer. “It’s a bit late in the evening to be having lunch wouldn’t you say?” She started off with just a little joke. “But I’m fine thanks.” Yoruko then followed up with a little lie. If he only understood the real problem, he would be attacking her instead of offering a meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:53 pm

"You sure I don't mind." Yakito Yozi said as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 pm

“No I’m sure” She answered. That’s when her stomach gave her a mean little kick. Confounded stomach! Couldn’t it just stay silent for just a little bit? “Well anyways I think I better keep going. I travel better in the dark.” Yoriko said with a nice little smile hoping he wouldn’t that she was still extremely hungry.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:02 pm

"Your stomach seems to say otherwise why not just let me buy ya some dinner please." Yakito Yozi said he wasn't going to let her go hungry nomatter what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 pm

She had to think of something to get this guy of her case. “Well, I don’t think any restaurants are open this late. Besides I wouldn’t want you to waste your money on me.” She then told him. As she answered she looked up at his face. That kind face just seemed to scream food to her. “Stop thinking stomach!” she would yell in her head. She put a hand on it in a vain effort to calm it down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:13 pm

"Their is a resturant open here I have been there they are open 24 hours a day." He said as he persisted on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:18 pm

She couldn’t take it anymore. She blew up, “Why are you so persistent on feeding me! Can’t a person just walk along and mind there own business!!” After this harsh remark she calmed down and felt sort of bad. “I..I’m sorry for snapping at you…” She apologized sighing a bit near then end. “Lead the way…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:24 pm

" It's fine I understand follow me." Yakito Yozi said as he walked in the south direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:28 pm

Yoruko followed right behind regrettably slugging along with every movement. Soon they appeared in front of the restaurant he was talking about. It wasn’t very busy but that was alright. The less people there the better in Yoruko’s mind. They entered causing a little bell to ring. She waited for Yakito to find a place for them to sit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:05 am

"Yakito Yozi my friend how are you." The owner of the shop said as he smiled and high fived Yakito Yozi the shop owner was a pale but beefy looking guy with pudgey face and a kind heartedly voice he wore an apron and seemed to know Yakito Yozi well. "I'm good brought a friend with me today hey do ya think me and my friend could eat here i'm paying for her and i'll make sure to tip well." Yakito Yozi said as he met the shop owners hand to the high five in a warm greeting. "Why of course you can I would be honored to have you here and eat in my shop." The shop owner said and smiled warmly they seemed like good friends. Yakito Yozi smiled and paid for the table. "Okay now follow me and lady friend come in it's no bother Yakito Yozi gets a discount here. Not only that but Yakito Yozi is my best friend and customer." The shop owner said as he walked them over to the best table they had. The place was deserted other than the Shop Owner and Yakito Yozi and Yoruko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:33 am

Yoruko sat nervously at the table as instructed. What if they found out? What would they do? Her kind wasn’t really accepted throughout the world. As long as she kept her act up she would be able to get out of here. Too bad she was far to starved to genjustu her way out of her. It was a specialty of hers. “I’ll just have whatever your willing to buy.” She told Yakito. Though they still didn’t introduced one another she was able to catch his name from the dialogue that he had with the shop owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Yakito then said "It is fine pick out what ya want and I'll buy it got enough for even the most expiensive. What is your name by the way." The shop owner lafghed and said " Yakito has always been that way picking up stray people and helping them with whatever they need." The Shop owner said as he continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 pm

“It’s…” She paused a bit hesitance to say her name. “It’s Yoruko.” Now that she answered she looked down at the menu. She had to get something small. Steak? No. Lasagna? No. Crab with a side of salad? Hmmm, what she could remember of crabs they seemed pretty small. Unfortunately for her she didn’t read the fine print about it being a “whole” king sized crab. Hunger played tricks on the mind, including not seeing fine print. “I guess I’ll take that one.” Yoruko said pointing at the crab dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:26 am

"Okay one crab dinner and you Yakito." Said the shop owner as he waited for they were the only customers in the resturant other than the shop owner but he really didn't count. "I'll have well give me the sushi supreme." Yakito Yozi said pointing to the Sushi Supreme. It was ramen with grilled shrimp and then cooked sushi mixed in it and one of Yakito Yozi's favorite's here. "Right the sushi supreme okay that will be out soon till then please enjoy your chat." Said the shop owner as he took up the menu's and then walked away. "So Yoruko huh why does that name sound familiar I am certian i've heard it before." Yakito Yozi said as he began to think of why he could know the name then he remembered. "Oh yeah your on the bounty board but no worries I have no intentions of turning you in truth is you seem like a okay enough women. And honestly don't care about the bounty board that much honestly but don't worry my friend the shop owner won't notice he isn't well informed about the bounty board truth is he has no reason for he has me to count on and protect him from anyone who would try to harm him in fact that is kinda how we met and how he could never repay his debt to me but truely I only did what any person would." Yakito Yozi said as he began to let Yoruko know that he was not going to turn her in. He had no reason she seemed like she was no harm to anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:50 am

He knew her name!? This was going to be a bit tricky. “So you’ve read it? Wanted dead or alive, preferable with my body recognizable? A 500,000,000 yen reward. All for having a string of murders under my belt with some extra’s. It doesn’t bother you?” She asked with her head leaned on her arm. At least this way she would find his true intentions whether he was friend or foe. Yoruko certainly didn’t want to add another body to the list of the dead she’s accumulated over the years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 pm

"Certainly not it doesn't bother me at all you see my years of bounty has made me quite wealthy and don't care much if one who hasn't tried to kill me gets away not only that but I would really like for you to be my friend hate turning people in and making enemies." Yakito Yozi said as he looked at Yoruko respectively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:55 pm

“Friend?” She asked. Yoruko knew what it meant it just that the last few people who she called friend either died cause of her or betrayed her. She didn’t answer back to that, just had a sudden depressive mood swing that was clearly visable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:13 am

"In otherwords yes I am a friend." Yakito Yozi said as he waited for a response he sensed that she quickly slipped into a depression. Just then the shop owner came out with the food. "Here is your crab dinner maid'm and here is your sushi surprise Yakito." Said the shop owner as he set the food down he then took up their empty drinks and left to go refill them. "Go ahead eat up but first I sense you are depressed all of a sudden Yoruko why is that you should be happy not sad." Yakito Yozi said sensing the sudden sadness in the women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:44 am

“Oh it’s nothing, just thinking about home is all” She said. Or at least, it was here home till she left. Now she was homeless. A sort of feeling of dread came over her as the food was placed in front of her. It was larger than she expected but she had to continue the act for his sake. She picked up the fork and got a piece of lettuce to place in her mouth. It tasted like cardboard to her but nonetheless she chewed it down and swallowed. This was going to be so disgusting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 pm

"The food all right or do you not like it." Yakito Yozi asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Not wanting to be rude or anything Yoruko quickly took another part of salad to start chewing on. “Ahh, no it’s fine really” She lied horribly. Maybe she could do the hide the food in your robe so you look like you ate all your food trick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:14 pm

" Okay." He said as he began to use his chop sticks to eat his ramen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Well okay, it seemed he bought into her lies for the moment. The salad was almost finished but she also had that awfully huge crab to wolf down. Not only that but she was still starving. This food wouldn’t sustain her. After all she wasn’t really human. Yoruko kept working at the salad dreading every bite as the horrid taste went down her mouth. “Umm, if you want a little crab you can have some of mine. I not sure I can it all of it.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   

Back to top Go down

Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next