View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin

Number of posts : 7324
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Yakito Yozi then walked from rock to rock he knew she couldn't go into the water he had already planned that last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

Number of posts : 12693
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:47 pm

She could go in the water, it just wasn’t too healthy to stay in there too long. Yoruko started to follow a bit slowly. The rocks were slippery so she didn’t want to go to fast. By the time Yakito was acrossed she was still only a fourth of the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Yakito waited for her and would continue to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:01 pm

She kept going but when she made it about three quarters of the way she suddenly she slipped on the rock she was standing on. Yoruko started to fall an without help she was going to drop in the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Yakito Yozi jumped and grabbed her and jumped out of the river all in a short couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:22 am

Yoruko felt as she was quickly scooped up right before she fell into the water. She was now back on dry land thanks to Yakito. “Thanks you” She said to him gratefully .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm

"No problem." Yakito said as he stood waiting for Yoruko to come with him to get the moss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:28 am

Well she continued to follow him till they got to the area where the moss as located. There sure was a lot of the stuff lying about. “How much do you think we’ll need?” Yoruko asked Yakito.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 am

"Just fill this bag up I will stand guard it's obvious that my clone has been figured out by now it is only a matter of time before they come looking for us." Yakito said just then a barrage of shirikens came out of the fioliage. Yakito ran and grew his bone armor and pulled his sword out and intercepted the shirikens they stuck out of his armor like thorns and he bleed alittle bit but nothing serious. He decintagrated his sword and grew his long bow out and grew an arrow out of his shoulder and waited for another attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:07 am

Yoruko didn’t want to get in the crossfire so she ran to the nearest shaded area. She couldn’t run to fast in fear her hood would come off and the sun would finish her.

The assailants wasn’t the most skilled. One of them went into the open in a charge for Yakito making an excellent shot for the arrow to hit. Meanwhile the one who tossed the shiriken was planning on another barrage. However he didn’t go to far as a mysterious helper came from his behind and stabbed him in the back with a sword. The body fell from the trees he was hiding in leaving the one on the ground the last one to deal with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:02 am

Yakito Yozi loaded the arrow and shot with complete precision and the arrow went straight through the guys head the guy fell to the ground and died instantly. The arrow soon desintagrated and he desintagrated his bone bow but he sensed the new stranger and kept on his guard he wasn't sure where the stranger was but he was sure he would show himself later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:26 am

The mystery helper came down from trees. It was a female a bit younger than Yakito. On a closer inspection she was from the legion. She gave a friendly little wave and with a smile greeted, “Hello” Yoruko kept staying hidden among the bushes and moss just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:10 am

'Oh no this is bad the legion has caught up with me.' Yakito Yozi thought worriedly he wasn't sure what he could do if the girl decided to fight he wasn't sure what her capabilities were but one thing was for sure she was strong enough to be in the legion and that was enough to fear her he knew Yoruko saw that she too was from the legion and he was glad she stayed hidden. "This isn't what it looks like the bounty hunters started it they attacked me. For no good reason too." Yakito Yozi lied he didn't like to oppose his good and honorable nature but it was for Yoruko he knew if this one found out he was hanging around with her, she would probably not only kill him, but try to capture Yoruko too and he could not nomatter what let that happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:26 am

“Yeah I saw how you took them all on then fled over to this forest so I thought you could us a little help. Here.” The operative said as she took at a scroll and tossed it over to Yakito. “It has food in it. Oh and before I forget, Xeno is off on a special mission for the Hokage so his orders at the moment are to just train for now. Which basically means you can do whatever you want for now.” The girl joked at the end though it had some truth in it. “Anyways I’m going to be going now. See you later.” And with that the Legion girl ran off. Yoruko then came out of hiding. “Who was that?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 am

"She was a higher ranking legion operative then me that girl as weak as she seemed could most likely destroy me easily." Yakito said he knew this meant trouble if The Legion knew where he was and what he was doing they would come for him and that would mean trouble especially if Xeno finds out and decides to take care of him, himself then things would get bad and there would be no chance for Yakito he was getting worried about their safety. "I think it is time we leave the forest and head for unknown for safer territory we can't stay here tonight we go there is no reason to fix your bedding now we will be leaving shortly there is no way I can allow the legion to find out what I am doing otherwise Xeno might come here himself and trust me there is no winning against him in our current strength only chance we have is to band together rouge ninja throughout the country and face the legion head on it will be dangerous but we cannot just keep running and hoping that the legion don't catch on to what I am doing otherwise it will be dangerous for you and me." Yakito Yozi said in complete fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 am

Yoruko could sense the fear in his force. He was certainly scared of this people. She didn’t though away the moss she had in her pocket since it could easily be used as fire making material. “Well we could go where I was planning on going. I was going to try and make it to the Land of Water though we’ll need a bout to get there.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:01 am

" Let's go through the Land of Wind and go to the Sunagakure I think I may know of someone who might help but it is a long shot." Yakito Yozi said he was thinking of the menacing Kiyaki Tatitka but it probably wouldn't work for he was loyal to his country and village even if they all treated him like dirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:17 am

That was not the direction she wanted to go. In fact it was literally the opposite direction. However she trusted his judgment. “Very well, but we’ll have to wait till nightfall till we can actually travel.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 am

"Okay we will travel at night we might as well go back to the camp for it is the only safe place around here it is at almost the very heart of the forest and extremely hard to get to without someone as strong as us leading." Yakito Yozi said pointing out that this part of the forest was no longer safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:22 pm

“Very well but let’s try to find a different path.” Yoruko said not wanting to cross that river again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:17 am

"Already have that planned out." Yakito Yozi said and set his sword down it expanded and reached all the way across the river and could with stand tons of pressure it would not break and was safe for Yoruko to cross Yakito Yozi on the other hand enjoyed the cool water and it would probably be his last chance to take a swim till they got to land of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:08 am

Yoruko wondered why he didn’t do this the first time they had to cross the river but she wasn’t going to complain. She was more the bottle stuff in type of person. Yoruko started to walk across the boney bridge cautiously until she made it to the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:45 am

Yakito Yozi jumped into the river and the bone bridge decintagrated and he swam accross as he got out he smiled a bit he felt cool now and happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:58 am

Yoruko just smiled a bit when watching Yakito have fun. It reminded her of thus innocent days. She waited for Yakito to keep leading the way. He probably wouldn’t like it if she ran off all by herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightningpaw
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:02 am

Yakito Yozi then began to lead them back to camp. He hoped they wouldn't be ambushed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)   

Back to top Go down

Darkest Night (M) (LightningBird)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next