HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:40 pm

"Yay, I want some!" Toshi smiled happily and bit off the other end. "Sweet!" she said blissfully, resting her head against Raiden's shoulder.

Aiden was trying to keep an off-colour comment down about the pocky. "....er, where are you going, Miru?"

==============
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Raiden eyed aiden "I know you want to say something Aiden-san go ahead"
his tone was deathly quiet
'I love this guys Phallic jokes' the voice said
'and to think im stuck with an idiot in my mind' Raiden muttered in his mind
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 pm

"..for a walk..to talk", miru was about to grap raiden`s wrist but remebered his warning and gently ruffeld toshi`s hair"be a good girl, ill be right back..raiden..please follow me"; she said leaving the warm kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:49 pm

"Nah, I don't want to get killed by Miru. She won't let me touch or think about Toshi the wrong way or else..." he said, smirking.

"Oh? Okay, bye Miru-san! Have a nice walk! I'll stay and play Shogi with Samu-san. Pleeease, Samu-san?"

==============
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:50 pm

" Coming Miru-san" Raiden said quickly pocketing his pocky box back into vest pocket as he followed the Uchiha woman out of the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Samu roolled his eyes and looked down at toshi"hai hai..", samu wasent the master and toshi even managed to beat him now and then.

Miru stopped after a few minuts and they were on a hallway that seemend to be the main one since it was quite wide, she was learning up against the window having the moonlight steaming from the window, hugging her toned body firmly almost"..ive..noticed you little blushing about toshi`s touch..shes dangerous to like Raiden.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:54 pm

"Yay!"

Aiden sighed, and a Shogi board appeared on the table. "Age before beauty, Samu. You first," he said, smirking.

==============
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:58 pm

" why is that Miru . . . Why is Toshi dangerous to like" his eyes began to storm
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:01 pm

"..because there are people that can take her to hurt me..and if you like her..fall ni love...you will risk comming in danger of thoose persons..", she said looking at his face with her black eyes"..im afirad its my fault..gomenasai..", she reached out to pat his shouldr but took it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Raiden chuckled " and who would those people be Miru the Akatsuki I already know about them hell old one eye thought having a Susanoo would make things easier for him " Raiden smiled "pfft like im going to take orders from that jackass after all it was your Akatsuki leading great great great grandpa that gave me these scars" he said lifting his shirt again to remind her.
" you know my great grandfather Susanoo was born from the first vessel of the Rokubi no Namekuji the six tailed Slug in my veins flows the blood of that host it makes me tougher than most im not as strong as the actual host would be but right now I could take on Itachi and mortally wound him but id be dead in 5 more years same battle reverse that... what im saying is Im going to be up against them anyway so If I can protect you and Toshi-chan, then i wouldnt mind dying young"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 pm

MIru watched him for some long moments befor she sminked to herself insteed of smiling and stepped over to him, cupping his chin with her hand, mkaing him look down into her face"..im gratefull for it...but i made a promise to a dear person to me that died 10 years ago i wouldt let anyone get hrut because of me...", she gently caressed his chin firmly"..besides, im not worth saving.."

Samu growled"then why dont you play aiden?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 pm

"I'm too awesome."

"Because Aiden-sama doesn't know how to play," Toshi said, teasingly sticking her tongue out at him.

"Was that a challenge?"

"N-"

"Samu, you against me, right now," Aiden growled, setting up the board.

==============
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Raiden looked at her " really I think your wrong besides with out you Toshi-chan would be sad and Aiden would be a Pervert openly and then id have to kill him and then once again Toshi would be sad and mad at me and that really isnt good ... so Im going to watch out for you guys maybe once the new Mizukage promotes me after the exams I can talk her into making me the Embassador (sp) of Kiri . . . now lets gt back before Aiden says something stupid which I know is impossible but come on " he smiled kissing her forehead before he started heading back towards the others
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Miru let out a sigh and took a hand to her forehead"...", miru simply hmped and followed, for a very short moment her pale cheeks had been light red by blushing it disappeard quickly..it seemend like Raiden would be with the until the exsams were over. She followed him, her dark eyes lying on his back, thinking.

Samu sminked"you know..you worse than toshi to this"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Raiden entered the room and looked at the board "mmm...checkmate in 2 more moves Samu, Aiden try cards even a 4 year old can clean house at Poker or was that just me " raiden said while at the same time questioning himself
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Samu sminked and was about to say thanks but stopepd when he heard somethign very rare..a soft light little gigle.

Miru had laughed a little over it but quickly laid a hand over her mouth, turning ehr head away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 pm

(I just have to say this about Miru and Raiden: awww! =^.^=)

Toshi smiled happily as she heard Miru giggle. It was something she had never. Ever. EVER heard before.

Aiden sighed, looking down at the board. "If I win, then I get to dare one of you guys to anything."

==============
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Raiden was shocked " everyone hide Miru giggled its the end of the world" he shouted pointing at her before he jumped behind the sofa
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:53 pm

((naka shush or you want me to get "THAT" again?>.<))

Miru rolled her eyes and looked at aiden"hmp..fine..but nothing that involes toshi nude or pervert in any way.."

Samu rolled his eyes"relax raiden, her anger will turn onto aiden..but alright aiden"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Raiden looked up from his hiding spot " the world hasn't ended oh...good" he said ajusting his shirt
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:58 pm

( o.o gomen, sensei. I'll shut up now.)

"....half-nude?"

"Nuuuu!"

"Fine." Aiden rolled his eyes, annoyed. Then he smirked, and moved his piece. "Checkmate."

==============
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miru-Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:00 am

Samu rolled his eyes and sminked"so..who do you dare?..", if it wasent about toshi nude or that, it could be anything.

Miru rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:03 am

"I want...."

Toshi anticipated what he was going to say.

"Danna-sama, Miru will kill you!"

"No, she won't..."

==============
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miru-Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 am

Miru raised a eyebrow"just say it now aiden", sh e said tapping her foot lightly

samu simply sminked, amused
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:10 am

Raiden sighed " and to think if not for the R id have the same name as this Baka"

'THANK KAMI FOR THE R' all the voices said at once
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)   

Back to top Go down

Dinner with the stranger. (Raiden, Naka, Miru)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next